CONVEYANCE – SCHOOL BUS / VAN
The school has fourteen buses. The routes and the fare can be ascertained from the office.
1. Those who wish to avail this facility may inform at the school office. School Bus Fee must be paid before the 10th of every month in advance.
2. We request the parents to bring their child to the boarding point 10 minutes before the specified time.
3. The school will not make any change or any alternative arrangements for conveyance, such as change in bus route or boarding points without proper communication between parents and the school. No change will be made unless the parents inform the school office through written request. In urgent cases, change may be made if informed through telephone calls
4. Efforts will always be taken to run the school bus on time. But due to breakdown or any other unforseen reasons, beyond our control, parents kindly bear with us for the inconvenience and please be patient.
5. Student’s safety is our prime priority hence private vehicles are not allowed to enter the main gate. We expect your co-operation in this regard.
SCHOOL BUS REGULATION
a. The school provides transportation facilities to students. Children who want to utilize the school bus facilities should apply for it to the Director of Transportation or Principal at the beginning of the academic year.
b. Commuting by school bus is an occasion for the pupil to cultivate good habits like patience, for bearance, tolerance,sympathy, team spirit, co-operation and consideration for others.
c. Gentlemanly and exemplary behaviour is expected from all the students in the bus and at the boarding points, where they wait for the bus and will be dealt seriously.
d. Shouting, throwing articles out of the bus or making comments on people outside or inside are not allowed in the school bus.
e. Putting hand, head or elbows outside is strictly forbidden. All are expected to speak English in the school buses.
6. In order to maintain order and discipline in the bus, students are to co operate with the bus staff.
7. Strong and prompt disciplinary action will be taken against the students who do not behave themselves well in the bus.
8. Request for school bus facility or its discotinuance is normally not admissible for a period less than a term. On such cases, the fee for the term is to be paid.
9. Bus fee should also be paid along with the term fees. Payment is to be done in due time.