School History

Have The Sacred Heart Public School was founded by the Society
of the Oblates of the Sacred Heart (O. S. H.) as a memorial of
the platinum jubilee of the Society in 1996.
The Kindergarten Section of the school was given a separate
identity in 2000 and named Mar Choolaparambil Memorial
Kindergarten (M C M) in memory of the late Bishop Alexander
Choolaparambil who founded the Society in 1921.
The Sacred Heart Public School was upgraded to Senior Secondary level in 2004.
The School is located at S. H. Mount,near M. C. Road, just on the outskirts of Kottayam Town,
enjoying the facilities of the town but away from its din and dirt. The atmosphere is always calm, serene and well  suited for intellectual pursuit.